People suffering from warts often solicit the pharmacist for the recommendation regarding warts. It is essential to make inquiries about the exact location and facade of the lesion. Warts may occur at different locations. Warts on hands and feet may be self-treated but warts on other body areas like face require proper examination and medication by an expert.
What Causes Warts?
In general, Warts are caused by a group of viruses referred to as Human Papillomaviruses (HPVs). HPVs are the double-stranded viruses that produce the lesion on upper epithelial tissues by stimulating basal cell division. The most common areas of occurrence of warts are the face in men and legs in women. It takes a long latency period so it is quite impossible to identify the location, behavior of wart and for Wart Removal. Patients with warts should be advised not to bite, pick, or otherwise damage them, as doing so can release viral particles.
Types of Wart that a person may experience:
- Common Warts: Common wart also referred to as Verruca Vulgaris comprises 70% of all warts. These warts rarely cause any kind of pain or discomfort. These are frequently found on the back of hands, fingers, in the region of the fingernails. This type of warts grows outward and can infect any part of the skin.
- Plantar Warts: Plantar warts are also referred to as Endophytic that is mostly experienced on the sole of the foot. This type of warts grows inwards and caused due to continuous pressure of the feet due to walking.
- Flat Warts: Flat warts are smaller than the common warts. This type of warts are experienced on any area of skin but preferably on women’s legs, men’s beard and children’s face. This type of wart flushes with the surface of the skin.
- Filiform Warts: It’s a thread shaped wart and hastily grows toward the surrounding skin. Commonly affected areas are the nose, periorbital and perioral.
- Subungual and Periungual Warts: This type of wart may expand around the finger nails and toe nails when experienced on hands or feet. If grown beneath the nails then this type of wart becomes extremely difficult to cure.
- Genital Warts: Genital warts also referred to as Condyloma Acuminata are to be found on the genitalia, pubic area, flanked by the thighs, in the interior of the vagina. These warts can cause cancer as well.
Talking about my wart experience; it still gives me goosebumps whenever I think of it. It was when I visited Goa during my vacations and from there it all started. I was enjoying myself with my friends at the beach and when I returned back to my place I noticed something coming up on my feet. I ignored it in the beginning but later on, I experienced pain in it and it was getting stiffer day by day; even I contacted the pharmacist for that. A pharmacist told me that it’s a Wart and suggested the application of duct tape for Wart Removal.
I applied that tape for Wart Removal but still no effect that is when I decided to contact an expert. I immediately ran to a doctor and he suggested operating it. I was still confused about it and also he gave me an alternative for this. He recommended applying Wartrol on the Wart and it actually worked.
Wartrol Absolutely Works:
It took a couple of weeks to treat it perfectly but the results are remarkable. Wartrol works well if you want to get rid of those warts on your skin.
Wart Removal acquires persistence. It is in the rare situation that a Wart Removal is done with a single treatment. If you are experiencing any type of above-mentioned Wart, try Wartrol this time and treat it at home only.